Friday 23 September 2016

Friday Post (09/23)

What did I do this week in info tech?
       This week I used Khan Academy to use coding to make different images. I made the simple snowman assignment, waving snowman, and sunny snowy day. https://www.khanacademy.org/
I also did the soccer pivot on Monday, which wasn't too difficult once I figured out how to do it.

What assignments have I done so far?
       The assignments I have done so far are; predicted grade, super planet crash, Friday post on September 16, soccer pivot, simple snowman, waving snowman, sunny snowy day, what I want to learn in info tech, and this Friday's post.

What have I learnt?
      I learned how to use Pivot Animator to make the soccer pivot. I only sort of enjoyed it but I was confused at first and then I got the hang of it. But, I found it kind of boring.
      I learned how to use the Khan Academy website to do the three snowman assignments. I don't really like coding because I find it confusing and not enjoyable. I learned how to make circle and lines with coding by writing 'ellipse' before you write the numbers for the coding and then writing 'line' before you write the numbers for the coding there. For example: ellipse(200,300,150,150);
is what you would write to make one of the circles, I used that for the bottom circle of the snowman.

      My first impression of coding was that I assumed it was going to be really difficult and confusing. After I have now used it I see that it isn't too difficult and it is a little confusing, but it is not as hard as I thought it was going to be. It isn't something I want to do often.

No comments:

Post a Comment