Friday 16 September 2016

Friday Post (09/16)

What did I do this week in Info Tech?
        I made an avatar, a header, did my predicted grade, and did the super planet crash assignment.
The avatar was pretty easy to make so was the header, I just had a little trouble adding it to my blog properly, but it worked well.
       The predicted grade wasn't too hard but when I was adding the GIF's it wasn't working properly and they didn't space out properly. They still don't look up to my liking and I had no idea how to add the background for them.
       The super planet crash wasn't too difficult it just took me a few tries to get the right planets in the right spots for them to not collide and fail the game. The screenshots were easy to take because I just clicked the Print Screen button and they saved to my Dropbox. It was pretty easy to add the screenshots to my post, I would just drag them over.











What did I learn?
       I learned a fast way to take screenshots on the computer, by clicking the Print Screen button and having them save to my Dropbox. I learned how to make a blog, and how to make an avatar and header, which is something I did not know how to do so it was brand new to me.
       My opinion on pivot animator is that it isn't too difficult to use. I don't really like using it but I didn't struggle too much on it. I would suggest it to others but it'll take a little bit for them to fully get it.

No comments:

Post a Comment